Well, it’s been nagging at me for a while that Lance tagged me with the Eight Random Things meme. I’ve been putting it off, but I had to come up with a similar list for an office retreat on Monday, so here we go. Herewith are eight things that my professional colleagues probably don’t know about me. Enjoy:
- I made a zero on the Westminster admissions test.
- I have been on a boat that sank offshore, out of sight of land.
- I have been denied entrance to Canada.
- I have collected speeding tickets in five states.
- I bought DeForest Kelley (“Bones” from Star Trek) lunch at the Varsity.
- I have been to a Hollywood Oscar party. With real Oscar winners. Those statuettes are heavy!
- My picture is on the wall of the men’s room at the Silver Skillet.
- gratuitous plug: I am an invited guest at Dragon*Con this year (2007). Come see my talks!
I’m going to break the chain here… but if you’re reading this, and feel left out, you are free to self-select and post Eight Random Things on your own blog!